Tips & tricks
- Perform a leak test before using the appliance.
- Check if there's enough gas before you start.
- Check if the gas supply is well connected.
- Place the BBQ on a flat surface.
- Place the cooking surface on the burner base before you ignite the BBQ.
- Use wooden or plastic utensils.
- The BBQ is for outdoor use only.
Use of the dome
- The dome of your BBQ can be used to create an oven-effect. Bake a delicious pizza (use a pizza stone for the best result) or serve a breakfast with fresh baked bread.
- When using the dome, make sure the BBQ has a medium heat setting!
Use of the Skottel
- You can bake or fry in butter, sunflower oil or olive oil. Note that oil will heaten up faster. When using cold products, the oil can spatter.
- Place the meat in the middle of the Skottel. Other products can be placed around it, for example union, pepper, mushrooms, potatoes, etc.
- When it goes too fast, add some water to the Skottel. The water will evaporate, the food can slowly cook and you can enjoy a nice glass of wine.
- It's easy to clean the Skottel by heating it up with water and some detergent in it.
- Shortly heat up the Skottel after cleaning and rub it with some oil.
Use of the pizza stone
- Sprinkle some flour on the pizza stone to prevent burning and sticking.
- Always use the BBQ dome and medium heat setting.
- Never use the BBQ when it's damaged or when the gas leaks.
- Only use the BBQ in the outdoors.
- Parts can become very hot: keep children away from the BBQ.
- For other safety warnings please read the manual.